Amistades enhances the prevention efforts of its coalition through environmental prevention strategies that specifically reduce underage drinking in the Flowing Wells area. Youth are involved in the creation of media campaigns and social host enforcement awareness campaigns. Amistades provides multi-cultural underage drinking prevention workshops to social service agencies and multi-cultural diversion classes to students at the Pascua Yaqui High School and on the Tohono O’odham reservation as part of STOP. Additional diversion services sites include Wildcat Charter School, Ha:san Leadership & Preparatory School, and Arizona Schools for the Deaf and Blind.
- Covert Undercover Buy Stings
- Mayahuel Multi-Cultural Underage Drinking Diversion Classes
- Student and Parent Storefront Advertising Monitoring
- Take Control. Live Alcohol Free. Media Arts Classes
- Underage Drinking Parent Pledges