Amistades provides this bilingual, evidence-based program to families of children 3-18 years of age to increase parent involvement and knowledge. REGALOS uses the Strengthening Multi-Ethnic Families and Communities: A Drug & Violence Prevention Parent Training Program. Program outcomes include preserving the family foundation to raise healthy children by promoting positive youth development and family unity. The program is collaborative with Arizona Youth Partnership and the Arizona Parents Commission.
- 13-Session Parent Education Curriculum
- Cafecito Parent Home Visits
- Healthy Meals for Adults & Children
- Social Services Referrals
- Underage Drinking Parent Pledges
- Platicas Parent Advocacy & Mentoring Groups